Things to Know &
Bring with to your 1st Demolition Sale
- Bring Tools: Hand & Battery powered tools along with
Shovels and Crowbars. You'll need at least these tools for Fixture,
Cabinet, Flowers, and Shrub removal. There is
No Electricity, water, or gas in most these
- Bring your Cell Phone: Just incase you need to call
someone for extra help, measurements, or to bring a truck to haul
away your goodies.
- Bring Cash: Sorry! No Credit Cards or Checks of any kind
excepted. A non-refundable cash deposit will hold your items for 1
- Bring Clothing: Work Gloves, Coat, Jacket, Rain Coat. Be
prepared for the weather.
- Bring a List: with your measurements of doors, windows,
closets, curtains, anything special you may want or wish to replace.
- NEVER Bring Children:
We love kids, but this just is not the time or place for them. These
can be Dangerous Conditions,
Broken Glass, Nails, Trash, Etc.... Please only bring helpers 18
years of age and older.
RULES to Know
- 1. You may only be "on site" on the day of the sale only.
- 2. All items are sold "as is and where is". All sales
are final. (Also see #14 below)
- 3. Nothing may be removed
until you have paid for your purchases.
- 4. All purchases must be removed the day of the sale.
(Also see #12 below) Exceptions are larger items, like flooring,
- 5. All sales begin at 9:30 AM and close around 2 PM. We
remain on sight until all items are removed.
- 6. Preview from 9 AM to 9:30 AM. This is when folks
check out and measure Items of interest. Be on time, popular items
- 7. All non personal must vacate the property by 3:30 PM.
Only those removing items may stay.
- 8. Anything marked with a BLUE
TAPE or areas marked with CAUTION TAPE,
belong to the owner. Please be respectful and Leave it be!
- 9. If you borrow a tool from someone, RETURN IT!
- 10. Help out when you can and there'll be help for you
when you need it!
- 11. Everyone must sign a liability waiver to enter
the property and be in agreement with it. Refusal to sign, you will
be asked to leave. You are entering the area at your own risk.
- 12. If you think you need additional time for removal,
ask before buying. We try to work with everyone!
- 13. All Sales are Final. No Refunds!
- 14. I personally inspect most items weeks before the
sale to make sure they are in working condition. That's when the
power, water, and gas was still on. When I know it's not working
(broken), I will inform you, when your making an offer. We can not
be held responsible for damages during your removal, installation,
or transporting any items that you purchased.
- 15. Exterior doors & windows must be boarded up by
all local laws. The best pricing will be if you board them up after
removal. If we have to do the boarding, there are additional fees
for our time to buy the materials and installation. 1/8 or 1/4 inch
plywood works fine.
For More Information Contact:
Demolition Promotions, Inc.
2711 Washington Blvd., Unit E
Bellwood, Il 60104