Things to Know & Bring with to your 1st Demolition Sale
- Bring Tools: Hand & Battery powered tools along with Shovels and Crowbars. You'll need at least these tools for Fixture, Cabinet, Flowers, and Shrub removal. There is No Electricity, water, or gas in most these locations.
- Bring your Cell Phone: Just incase you need to call someone for extra help, measurements, or to bring a truck to haul away your goodies.
- Bring Cash: Sorry! No Credit Cards or Checks of any kind excepted. A non-refundable cash deposit will hold your items for 1 hour.
- Bring Clothing: Work Gloves, Coat, Jacket, Rain Coat. Be prepared for the weather.
- Bring a List: with your measurements of doors, windows, closets, curtains, anything special you may want or wish to replace.
- NEVER Bring Children: We love kids, but this just is not the time or place for them. These can be Dangerous Conditions, Broken Glass, Nails, Trash, Etc.... Please only bring helpers 18 years of age and older.
RULES to Know
- 1. You may only be "on site" on the day of the sale only.
- 2. All items are sold "as is and where is". All sales are final. (Also see #14 below)
- 3. Nothing may be removed until you have paid for your purchases.
- 4. All purchases must be removed the day of the sale. (Also see #12 below) Exceptions are larger items, like flooring, windows, furnace.
- 5. All sales begin at 9:30 AM and close around 2 PM. We remain on sight until all items are removed.
- 6. Preview from 9 AM to 9:30 AM. This is when folks check out and measure Items of interest. Be on time, popular items go FAST.
- 7. All non personal must vacate the property by 3:30 PM. Only those removing items may stay.
- 8. Anything marked with a BLUE TAPE or areas marked with CAUTION TAPE, belong to the owner. Please be respectful and Leave it be!
- 9. If you borrow a tool from someone, RETURN IT!
- 10. Help out when you can and there'll be help for you when you need it!
- 11. Everyone must sign a liability waiver to enter the property and be in agreement with it. Refusal to sign, you will be asked to leave. You are entering the area at your own risk.
- 12. If you think you need additional time for removal, ask before buying. We try to work with everyone!
- 13. All Sales are Final. No Refunds!
- 14. I personally inspect most items weeks before the sale to make sure they are in working condition. That's when the power, water, and gas was still on. When I know it's not working (broken), I will inform you, when your making an offer. We can not be held responsible for damages during your removal, installation, or transporting any items that you purchased.
- 15. Exterior doors & windows must be boarded up by all local laws. The best pricing will be if you board them up after removal. If we have to do the boarding, there are additional fees for our time to buy the materials and installation. 1/8 or 1/4 inch plywood works fine.